Bouncyfirm has been the new love of my bag-making life. It’s a firm, yet flexible fusible dense interfacing. It’s forgiving and doesn’t hold the fold or wrinkles like those other guys. You can crumple a bag into a ball and it will bounce right back and stand up straight. Use it in place of fleece or batting in a structured bag. Great for table runners and placemats, too. Bouncyfirm = I need my bag to bouncy back en stay firm when standing up
What does Bouncyfirm replaces?
Bouncyfirm 160 is an ideal replacement for fusible and sew in Fleece.
What is Bouncyfirm used for?
- Reinforcement of stronger bags, handbags, baskets, etc.
- Reinforced cap caps…
- Suitable for professional and home use
How to apply?
- Ideally, you use a press without steam.
fixation: 95 – 120 ° C (200-250° F), 0.3 – 0.5 bar, 10 – 15 seconds
- When using an iron, always iron without steaming
- Iron from the interfacing side up to prevent damage to the visible fabric. Otherwise iron over baking paper.
- If the Bouncyfirm does not fix immediately, we recommend increasing the pressure and exposure time, never increase the temperature.
The nerdy stuff about Bouncyfirm 160
- Made of 45% polyester, 35% viscose and 20% acrylic
- The 160 is the weight of this product: 160gr/square meter
The review of Bouncyfirm 160
Where can you buy Bouncyfirm?
Bouncyfirm is for sale per yard, per roll and in the combo packages I prepared for you.
The rolls and the combo packages come ‘shipping included’ so no surprises at the check out.