2 patterns for 1 price. The pouch is made with French seams and is a very quick sew. Ideal for all those parties you need to attend. Make one to go with every dress for all Church activities. The pouch clips close with a metal closure and by adding this little bling is a jewel by itself. To sort all you cards and money, we designed a card organizer. Two organizers in fact. 1 side holds all your paper money and coupons and in the zippered pocket is place for all the coins. The other side (that snaps together with (KAM) snaps) you can store 10 (credit) cards.
- Detailed instructions
- Full drafted pattern pieces
- 2 sew a long video’s
- perfect for a domestic machine
Make as many of these as you yourself can sew and sell all your makes online and on markets.
- Quilting weight cotton. Do not use anything thicker for your first try. 2 fat quarters.
- Heavy interfacing Decovil light, Craft fuse®, Pellon 808, Decor Bond or Vilene S320
- Vilene 630, Dreamy fusible from Sew Lazy, Pellon 987F, Pellon Thermolam Plus
- Peltex, Stiffy, Decovil 1, Pelmet (You need as many layers as the inside of your closure requires. 3 layers of Stiffy, 2 layers of Peltex,…)
Basic tools and notions
- A sewing machine, seam ripper, thread and fabric (that goes without saying).
- Scissors, a rotary cutter, ruler and cutting mat.
- A ruler, clips or pins, a frixion pen, Fabri-tac (fabric glue).
Especially for this pattern:
- A Rozy Closure 7 1/2″ wide with endcaps (see https://www.serialbagmakers.com/rozy where you can