This Confident Beginner pattern features 2 exterior slip pockets for keys or cell phones, a main magnet snap closure, plus a roomy interior with an additional zippered pocket for added security. It can easily be made with cottons, linen, upholstery fabric, cork & vinyl. By adding your own personal touch mixing and matching these textiles, using embroidery or appliqué & changing your hardware you can quickly and easily change the look of your Cottonwood.
- 3 Complete Sizes
- Drafted pattern pieces for each size
- Clear and detailed instructions
- Cutting list
- Sew A Long video link
- Tall: 12 1⁄2”L x 11 3⁄4”W (32 x 30cm)
- Regular: 10 1⁄2”L x 13 3⁄4”W (27 x 35cm)
- Grande: 12 1⁄2”L x 15 3⁄4”W (32 x 40cm)
This pattern is a combined effort between Gwen Lockwood and Anne Verberckmoes as well as a dedicated and strong testing team. We hope that you not only enjoy making your Cottonwood Boho Bag but that it will soon become one of your favorites.