- Wash or steampress your fabric (so it can no longer shrink).
- Make sure the fabric is completely dry.
- Set your iron on wool-setting and switch off the steam.
- Place the Decovil I Light with the shiny side down on the fabric. Place a damp press cloth over it.
- Double check You placed the Decovil I Light with the shiny side down before you start pressing!
- Press the Decovil I Light 6 seconds with a light pressure. Do not move you iron but press every inch.
- Leave your fabric on a flat surface for at least 30 minutes so the glue has the chance to attach.
Decovil Light (45cm)
Decovil I light is a fusible leather like, form-retaining stabiliser. Very stable for keeping the shape of your project.
Sold per 10cm (4″) with a minimum of 20cm (8″). For 50cm (20″) you fill in 5. Your piece will be sent in one part.
You may also like…
45cm (17 ½")
Can be washed as delicate laundry, or dry cleaning