- ½ yard (½ meter) exterior fabric
- ½ yard (½ meter) Quilting Cotton
- Pellon SF101 Shape-Flex®: ½ yard (½ meter) or less when using wovenfuse
- Pellon FF77 Flex-Foam™: 1/4y (25cm)
- Decovil I light: 4” x 10” (10x25cm)
- All purpose zipper #3: 10” (25cm)
- 1 magnetic snap: 18mm
- 2 rectangular rings 1” (25mm)
- 1 strap slider (tri glide): 1” (25mm)
I’m so pleased you’re making Jody part of your bag pattern family!
She’s sassy, and sleek and so versatile! She reminds me of YOU! You’ll love the small (but not TOO small size) of this lovely bag, ready for a night in the town or a picnic in the park. You decide! And if you’re in the gift-giving mode, who would not love this adorable, functional bag?
Let you’re creative juices flow when choosing the fabric (cotton weight, vinyl even leather) and the hardware. Want to keep it simple, omit the super sleek “Rocket Pocket” and/or inside zip. So many options to make this bag as unique as YOU!
Is the pattern hard to construct? One of my testers had this to say “…your instructions are so very detailed. I started sewing in May of 2016, by July of the same year I was very interested in handbags. You have no idea how much I struggled with bag patterns; none of them made any sense to me. I wish I had instructions like this when I first started. Thank you!”
- Very clear and detailed instructions with lots of diagrams
- A cutting list
- Drafted Pattern pieces
- A link to a video where you can follow me creating this bag.
This bag is about 10″ wide and 8″ high. That is 25cm by 20cm.
On the inside you have 1 slip pocket with 4 card slots and 1 zippered pocket.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.