- During testing we made this cover with quilting cotton and canvas for the exterior.
- Always use a fabric with the thickness of Quilting cotton for the inside.
- This is a Fat quarter friendly pattttern.
- Exterior: 1 fat quarter.
- Lining: 2 matching fat quarter Quilting cotton
Interfacing and Stabilizer:
- Light interfacing : 1 fat quarter Vilene H200 – Plakdoek – Pellon P44F
- Light stabilizer: 4” x 11” (10cm x 30cm) Decovil I Light – Craftfuse – Pellon 808
- Heavy stabilizer: 7,5” x 11” (19cm x 30cm) Decovil I Heavy – Bouncyfirm 210 – Sew Lazy Stiff stuff
Tools and notions:
- One (KAM)snap
- Four 3mm eyelets + eyelet setter (like crop-a-dile)
- Elastic ⅜” (1cm): 3¼” (8,3cm)
- Elastic cord: 13″ (33cm)