- Rozy: 7 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ (19 cm x 11,5 cm)
- Mini Rozy: 4 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ (11 cm x 11,5 cm)
- Maxi Rozy: 8″ x 4 1/2″ (19 cm x 11,5 cm)
Rozy wallet (pdf)
Rozy is a slim line wallet with a sophisticated metal clasp* that gives her a very high-end feel.
The wallet features 3 wide slip pockets, a zippered pocket, 10 card slots and 2 vinyl pockets.
If you’re familiar with my patterns, you know nothing has been left to chance. Detailed diagrams, lots of bonus tips, everything you need to be a successful bag maker.
I can’t wait to see YOUR wallets! Be sure to post pictures on Instagram and Facebook for all the world to see!
You may also like…
- A handy cutting list is included so you can sew without interruption.
- Prefer to use pattern pieces instead of the rotary/ruler method? Pattern pieces are provided in a separate document for your convenience.
- Need more help? You also get access to a full length video that walks you through the steps. It’s like having me sitting next to you, guiding you along the way!
- Exterior (Fabric, Vinyl, Pleather, Cork, Leather): 8½” by 9” (or 6 by 9” for the 4½” size)
- Lining (Quilting Cotton): ½ yard/meter x WOF
- Clear vinyl (8” by 3”)
Interfacing and Stabilizer:
- Pellon SF101 Shape-Flex® or wovenfuse or Vlieseline 180: ½y x WOF
- Decovil I Light: 71/2” by 17”
Especially for this bag:
- A normal dress zipper #3: 10” (or 6” for the 4½” size)
- 1 metal clasp
- Fabric glue (Fabri-tac® and E6000®)
- Screwdriver PH000