- 1 ⅝” (40 mm) x 1 ⅜”(35mm)
- The channel is 40mm wide and 4mm deep. Your material should be 4mm thick to give the lock a solid connection
- 1 round washer with 3 holes.
- 2 small screws + 3 washer screws
- The lock (a set consisting of the triangle part that turns and is placed on the front side of the bag and the base piece that is placed on the flap.
How to install:
- Make sure the flap is thick and durable (add a piece of Pellon Peltex or Decovil Heavy or something similar).
- The bag flap slides into the channel of the tongue. Use the two screws and some glue (like Gutherman PH2 or E6000) for extra security.
- The triangle part is attached to the main part of the bag with 3 screws and the round washer with 3 holes.