Roxy is Rozy’s grown-up sister. She uses the same clasp (she is her sister after all) and is an accordion-style wallet that can easily be turned into a clutch.
The wallet features 3 wide slip pockets, 2 small slip pockets, a zippered coin pocket, and 12 card slots. She has ample room for your smartphone.
If you’re familiar with my patterns, you know nothing has been left to chance. Detailed diagrams, lots of bonus tips, everything you need to be a successful bag maker.
A handy cutting list is included so you can sew without interruption.
Prefer to use pattern pieces instead of the rotary/ruler method? Pattern pieces are provided in a separate document for your convenience.
Need help? When you buy the patterns, you also get access to both full-length videos that walk you through the steps. It’s like having me sitting next to you, guiding you along the way!
I can’t wait to see YOUR wallets! Be sure to post pictures on Instagram and Facebook for all the world to see!
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS
- Rozy: 7 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ (19cm x 11,5 cm)
- Mini Rozy: 4 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ (11 cm x 11,5 cm)
- Maxi Rozy: 8″ x 4 1/2″ (19 cm x 11,5 cm)
- Roxy: 7 1/2″ x 5 1/4″ (19cm x 13,2 cm)
- Mini Rozy: 4 1/2″ x 5 1/4″ (11 cm x 13,2 cm)
- Maxi Rozy: 8″ x 5 1/4″ (19 cm x 13,2 cm)