What does Bouncyfirm replace?
Bouncyfirm 160 is an ideal replacement for fusible and sew-in Fleece.
What is Bouncyfirm used for?
- Reinforcement of stronger bags, handbags, baskets, etc.
- Reinforced cap caps…
- Suitable for professional and home use
How to apply Bouncyfirm?
- Ideally, you use a press without steam.
fixation: 95 – 120 ° C (200-250° F), 0.3 – 0.5 bar, 10 – 15 seconds
- When using an iron, always iron without steaming
- Iron from the interfacing side up to prevent damage to the visible fabric. Otherwise iron over baking paper.
- If the Bouncyfirm does not fix immediately, we recommend increasing the pressure and exposure time, never increase the temperature.
The nerdy stuff about Bouncyfirm 160.
- Made of 45% polyester, 35% viscose and 20% acrylic
- The 160 is the weight of this product: 160gr/square meter
When you cut this, you’ll notice little grains of glue (salt-like) on your cutting board. This is totally normal and does not affect the ability to adhere to your fabric.